This has got to be one of the easiest crafts to do!!
And the options are endless when it comes to not only the design you want but also what size can you use!
For this can, I used a beautiful tomato napkin on one side and a fun cat eating spaghetti on the other!!!
I'm going to put this in my kitchen and place wooden utensils in it!
- tin can
- white chalk paint
- mod podge
- water pen brush
- paint brushes
Yep, that's it for supplies!
- Remove label
- Add 2 coats of chalk paint letting dry in between coats
- Remove and use only top ply of napkin
- Use water pen to cut napkin to size
- Apply Mod Podge
- Gently place napkin in desired area
- Add top coat of MP using paint brush by applying light pressure and starting from the middle of the napkin and working the brush to outside
- Let dry completely or use heat tool to dry
- Seal with Krylon Triple Gloss Spray
- Add embellishment if desired
Leave me a comment and let me know if you have made these too!