As you probably know, I LOVE NAPKIN ART!!!!
I have had this old mini wishing well for I don't know how long! I've had it so long that I'm not even sure where I purchased it from. Either from a thrift store or from a garage sale. It's been sitting out in our lean-to for at least a couple of years.
As a matter of fact, I totally forgot I had it until we were cleaning out our garage and lean-to the other day.
Today I decided was the day it needed a makeover!!
I did do part of the makeover during a live, but it was a little bit more complex than I had anticipated and so I ended my live to finish the project.
- old worn out wishing wellyou could also use a planter
- Mod Podge
- White Chalk Paint
- Black Paint
- Napkin (my absolute favorite napkin!!!)
- Self-Adhesive Tile
- Hot Glue
- Sanding block
- I painted the bottom of the well and the sides with white chalk paint.
- Let dry or use dryer
- Applied MP
- Applied napkin to well
- I painted the upper side of the roof with white chalk paint (let dry) before adhering a napkin using MP
- Coated napkin with MP
- I cut the adhesive tile to fit the roof of the well
- I painted the tile with white chalk paint (let dry)
- I adhered the tile to the top using hot glue
- I used black paint on a napkin to gently brush over the raised portion to ensure you could see the design
- I dry brushed the same black paint on the sides of the wishing well
I added a plant for now but may change it to a pretty flower later!
I love how it turned out!!!!!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!!
Oh my goodness….I love this so much!
Becky this turned out absolutely beautiful! 🤩